MENUA DENGAN INDAH – pH Balance Toner Normal to Dry Skin helps soothe the complexion and diminish the appearance of pores while returning the skin to its ideal pH.
Just as a diet rich in nourishing berries helps maintain flawlessly smooth skin, Nutricentials™ fortified pH Balance Toner contains strawberry extract to help your skin look smooth and radiant. Rich in polyphenols, powerful antioxidants that help soothe the skin, strawberry extract helps diminish the appearance of pores so skin appears refined and refreshed. This alcohol-free formula returns the complexion to its ideal pH, priming skin for nourishment and hydration.
Men and women of all ages with normal to dry skin.
- Combats free radicals for smooth and radiant looking skin.
- Diminishes the appearance of pores for a refined and refreshed appearance.
- Restores skin to its optimal pH level, allowing moisturizers to work more effectively.
- Polyphenol-rich strawberry extract—helps refine the complexion.
- Humectants sodium PCA and hyaluronic acid—draw moisture to the skin.
- Hypnea musciformis (red algae) extract—soothes and calms the skin.
- Camphor—cools and freshens the complexion.
Use both morning and evening after cleansing. Sweep over face and neck with a cotton pad. In the morning, follow with Celltrex CoQ10, Moisture Restore™ Day Protective Lotion SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin. In the evening, follow with Celltrex Ultra/Night Supply™ Nourishing Cream.
A group of researchers recently developed the oxygen radical absorptive capacity (ORAC)—a new way to report the antioxidant capacity of fruits and vegetables. With a significant ORAC, berries have the highest antioxidant levels of any fresh fruits, making them some of the most powerful free radical fighting foods available.
- Creamy Cleansing Lotion Normal to Dry Skin—protects the skin’s delicate moisture barrier while effectively cleansing the skin of dirt, oil, and impurities.
- Celltrex® Ultra Recovery Fluid—provides dry skin with concentrated levels of the polyphenol hydroxytyrosol for supple, healthly looking skin.
- Moisture Restore™ Day Protective Lotion SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin—colorless carotenoids provide antioxidant protection; shea butter, evening primrose oil, and meadowfoam seed oil provide rich emollients, enhancing the skin’s natural barrier function and increasing hydration levels.
- Night Supply™ Nourishing Cream—features phosphatidylcholine lipids to restore flexibility and resilience to the skin for improved barrier function.
- Celltrex Co Q10 Complete—featuring Co Q10, and a complete antioxidant network, Celltrex Co Q10 Complete promotes cellular energy production, allowing your skin to rebound beautifully from daily oxidative stress for a radiant, more youthful appearance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between pH Balance Toner Normal to Dry Skin and other toners? pH Balance Toner Normal to Dry Skin is fortified with Nutricentials™—essential nutrients from food sources delivered directly to the skin in their purest, most concentrated form. Included for its antioxidant properties, the strawberry extract also helps refine your complexion while moisturizing humectants make this alcohol-free formula perfect for normal to dry skin.
Is pH Balance Toner alcohol-free? Yes, pH Balance Toner is free of harsh drying alcohol (ethanol). It uses other ingredients such as witch hazel and camphor to tone and cool the skin while aloe and red algae (hypnea musciformis) extract to soothe the skin.
What is the benefit of restoring the skin’s ideal pH? Normal healthy skin maintains a slightly acidic pH (between 4.5–5.5). Restoring the skin’s ideal pH reduces stress and increases the skin; ability to receive nourishment from moisturizers and treatment products.
What is the benefit of using a Toner? Nu Skin® toners have several important benefits, such as diminishing the appearance of pores and restoring the optimal pH so that skin can receive nourishment from other products. pH Balance Toner Normal to Dry Skin offers the unique benefit of strawberry extract to refine the complexion.
What is a polyphenol? Polyphenols are a broad class of antioxidant phytochemicals found naturally in many berries, fruits, herbs and vegetables. They add flavor, color, and help to protect plants from environmental aggressors.