Tegreen 97® is a high concentration of catechin antioxidant extract found naturally in green tea, beneficial for long-term support of cellular health.
Green tea has been used traditionally in China for thousands of years to maintain health as well as increase energy. Modern science has identified very strong antioxidants in green tea called polyphenols. A group of polyphenols called catechins are very strong and also effective in neutralizing free radicals at the cellular level. Catechins support healthy cell function by providing antioxidant protection against important cell structures such as DNA. Proven to have thermogenic benefits, catechins can also increase the body’s metabolic rate.
Tegreen 97® from Pharmanex® is a highly concentrated catechin antioxidant extract found naturally in green tea. As one of the most powerful antioxidant supplements on the market, Tegreen 97® contains 97% polyphenols, 65% of which are catechins. Each Tegreen 97® capsule contains the catechins equivalent of 7 cups of green tea and more interestingly 99.5% caffeine-free. Recent clinical studies have shown, consuming 400-600 mg of catechins at a time will increase the number of catechins in the blood and also the longer the time catechins are stored in the body.
Provides powerful antioxidants to prevent free radical attack to the cellular level.
Supports healthy cell function and also helps protect cell structures, including DNA.
The thermogenic effect can increase the body’s metabolic rate.
Also read: Tegreen 97 Pharmanex Nu Skin and its Benefits for Diet
WHAT MAKES TEGREEN 97 UNIQUE?
Green tea extract contains 97% polyphenols, 65% of which are in the form of catechins.
Each capsule has the antioxidant power of 7 cups of tea and is 99.5% caffeine-free.
The 6S Quality Process ensures the quality and strength of each Tegreen 97® capsule.
Standardized for consistent and robust benefits.
In a comparative study, Tegreen 97® showed better levels of bioavailability and antioxidant capacity than drinking green or black tea.
WHO SHOULD CONSUME THIS PRODUCT?
Adults who are concerned about the long-term health of their cells and their antioxidant status should take Tegreen 97®. Individuals with busy, busy schedules or stressful lifestyles or are frequently exposed to pollution may also benefit from Tegreen 97® supplementation.
DO YOU KNOW?
- After water, tea is the most consumed beverage worldwide (3 billion kg per year).
- Tegreen 97® is produced from green tea grown in the Zhejiang region, the world’s number one tea-producing region.
- The exclusive Tegreen 97® extraction process ensures high levels of active compounds compared to other green tea products.
- The process of making black tea destroys all the active compounds.
- Recent research shows Tegreen 97® can increase thermogenesis even without caffeine.
- A recent UCLA study compared the effects of plasma antioxidant activity after consuming Tegreen 97®, green tea, or black tea. Tegreen 97® shows better bioavailability than drinking regular green or black tea and increases plasma antioxidant capacity more effectively*.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
As a dietary supplement. Store in a dry and cool place.
The catechins found naturally in green tea support healthy cell function and help protect cell structures, including DNA, by neutralizing potentially harmful free radicals. Each Tegreen 97 capsule has the catechins equivalent of about 7 cups of green tea but is 99.5% caffeine-free which makes it one of the most powerful antioxidant supplements on the market. As a very strong antioxidant supplement, Tegreen 97 contains 97% polyphenols and 65% of them are catechins.
Tegreen 97 is useful for:
- Suppresses the growth & development of cancer cells without damaging normal cells.
- 100 times stronger than vitamin C
- 25 times stronger than vitamin E
- Brighten skin from within, increase Collagen and Elastin
- Helps increase fat burning
- Improve insulin response