Your skin has a mind of its own. But now you can make it resilient to what life throws at you with bioadaptive skincare. It helps your skin adapt to environmental stressors like late nights, pollution, and UV and blue light rays. For better, balanced skin every single day. It’s so intuitive, it knows what your skin needs before you do. And with clean formulas, you can feel confident about what you’re putting on your skin. Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care. Make every day a great skin day.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Bioadaptive skincare that helps your skin adapt to its changing and unique environment. Helping it recover from—and gain resiliency to—environmental stressors.
- Clean formulas with worry–free ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin.
- Celltrex Always Right Recovery Fluid with its HydraFlex Blend. Adds adaptive moisture that hydrates more or less, depending on your skin’s immediate needs—whatever the time, place, or season.
- Helps protect and balance skin during the day while supporting its natural repair process overnight to promote visibly healthier, more resilient skin.
- Helps skin bounce back from life’s daily stressors, boosting skin’s resiliency to free radicals, pollution, stress, lack of sleep, etc. so you always look your best.
- Calms tired overexerted skin and revitalizes a dull appearance by promoting a glowing, radiant complexion for skin that looks and feels stronger and healthier than ever.
- Day Dream Protective Cream SPF 35 and Day Dream Protective Lotion SPF 35 helps protect against the damaging effects of UVA and UVB rays, blue light, and infrared light.
- Includes products formulated for all skin types.
- Features bottles made from 100% post-consumer resin and tubes made with 34–35% post-consumer resin (PCR). Plus, more than 90% of our palm ingredients are Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) sourced.
WHAT POWERS IT
- Bioadaptive Botanical Complex—a blend of botanical extracts from plants that thrive in extreme climates and can help your skin bounce back from stressors.
- Rhodiola Rosea Root (Arctic Root Extract)—efficiently pulls nutrients from the soil, reducing its nutrient consumption, and stores the nutrients it gets during certain times of the year.
- Maral Root (Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract) — contains a rich source of phytoecdysteroids, which helps it remain resilient to its environment.
- Siberian Ginseng (Acanthopanax Sentocosus Root Extract)—widely tolerant of many different soils, including sandy, loamy, and heavy clay. Also tolerant of acidic, neutral, and alkaline soil chemistry.
- Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus Obliquus Extract) — can grow, thrive, and even reproduce in frigid environments with temperatures ranging from −20 °C (−4 °F) to +10 °C (50 °F).
- Resurrection Plant (Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract) — thrives in environments notorious for low water activity. It has a moisture-retentive system comprised of polysaccharides, enzymes, stress response proteins, and polyphenols that work together to protect and repair the plant— plus, keep it hydrated during droughts.
- HydraFlex Blend (found in Celltrex Always Right Recovery Fluid)—adapts to your skin’s unique needs and the environment by attracting and binding moisture to skin or filtering excess moisture away as necessary.
HOW TO USE IT
Please see each product’s information page to learn how to use it.
LEARN MORE ABOUT IT
Why are these products called “Nutricentials”?
Nutricentials products provide powerful nutrients that are essential to helping your skin recover and adapt to life’s many stressors. These nutrients help give your skin a beautiful, healthy glow. We consider these ingredients “nutrient essentials”—or “Nutricentials.”
What are bioadaptive botanicals?
Bioadaptive botanicals are plants that thrive in extreme climates thanks to their adaptive properties. These special properties help your skin adapt to its changing and also unique environment to recover from—and gain resiliency to—environmental stressors.
How does the HydraFlex Blend in Celltrex Always Right Recovery Fluid work?
The HydraFlex Blend adapts to your changing environment to give your skin the right hydration no matter where you are because it’s amphiphilic, which means that it contains both water- and oil-loving components. The water-loving portion retains water on the skin, while the oil-loving part prevents evaporation. This allows the blend to auto-adapt to your changing environment, drawing in moisture and preventing evaporation as needed to allow your skin to have just the right amount of hydration.
How does Nutricentials support Nu Skin’s commitment to become more sustainable?
Nutricentials product bottles are made from 100% post-consumer resin, and also the tubes are made with 34–35% post-consumer resin (PCR). Plus, more than 90% of our palm ingredients are Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) sourced. Please check your local capabilities and recycle the bottles, jars, and cartons where possible. By purchasing Nutricentials, you’re joining us in taking an active, engaged stride to ensure the future is bright for both the planet and each of us. Visit www.nuskin.com/sustainability for more information and details on how to recycle.
What is the Nutricentials commitment to clean formulas?
With our commitment to transparency, sustainability, and using only the best of science and also nature, we bring you clean formulas based on our Nutricentials worry-free ingredient list—all in sustainable packaging. So you can feel confident in your natural glow and in your skincare. Nutricentials Bioadaptive Skin Care is responsible for skincare for conscious consumers.