Polishing Peel™ resurfaces and polishes skin to immediately deliver fresh, glowing complexion benefits that are clinically proven to be equivalent to a professional microdermabrasion treatment.
Enjoy skin smoothing results clinically proven to be equivalent to a professional microdermabrasion session without ever leaving home. Polishing Peel™ features pumpkin enzymes to resurface, soften, and polish the skin and bentonite clay to remove dull skin cells and toxins. A convenient alternative to professional microdermabrasion treatments, Polishing Peel™ delivers a fresh, healthy complexion. To maintain a polished appearance, use it three times the first week and twice a week thereafter.
Skin involved men and women, ages 25–65; individuals who like to pamper themselves and are interested in microdermabrasion but have been deferred by the lack of time or high cost.
- Provides results that are clinically proven to be equivalent to a professional microdermabrasion treatment.
- Instantly resurfaces and polishes for beautifully smooth, soft skin and a healthy looking glow.
- Unveils a more youthful looking complexion.
- Efficacious and accessible method.
- Pulls toxins out of pores.
- Nonabrasive, creamy formula.
- Pumpkin enzymes — immediately work to resurface and smooth skin by dissolving built up dead and damaged cells.
- Bentonite clay — a natural clay derived from volcanic ash; acts as a magnet to remove dulling skin cells and toxins.
- Apply an even, visible layer to your clean, dry face and neck.
- Let stand for approximately one to two minutes—or until product firms (do not allow product to dry completely).
- Periodically test firmness, and begin removing areas that set up first.
- Using your fingertips, gently massage face and neck in a circular motion to work Polishing Peel™ into large particles that carry away dulling dead skin cells from the skin’s surface.
- If product becomes too dry, spray lightly with NaPCA Moisture Mist (do not over moisten).
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Follow with the Nu Skin® toner and moisturizer of your choice.
- For best results, use three times the first week and twice a week thereafter to maintain a polished appearance.
- In a split face study, 91 percent of participants said their skin felt resurfaced after the Polishing Peel™ treatment, and said Polishing Peel™ provided the same skin smoothing results as professional microdermabrasion.
- Participants compared the results of a professional resurfacing session (performed on one-half of their face) to the results of the Polishing Peel™ treatment (applied to the other half). Following the treatments, the immediate feel of the skin was evaluated. Polishing Peel™ was preferred by the majority of participants, and 97 percent said their skin was softer after Polishing Peel.™
- Polishing Peel™ is a dynamic, demonstrable product. The results are immediate and compelling. To demonstrate the polishing and resurfacing benefits of Polishing Peel™ apply product on the back of your client’s hand and follow product usage instructions.
- Plexiglass Demonstration: Obtain a small portable piece of plexiglass. You may consider purchasing several pieces to make multiple demonstration plates you can offer to other distributors. Talk to a local clinic to confirm if they will treat the plexiglass sample and how much it will cost. Have them apply the microdermabrasion tool to only half of the plexiglass. Later, when meeting with clients you can have them apply Polishing Peel™ to the other half of the plexiglass sample. As they remove Polishing Peel,™ draw attention to the smooth unscratched surface left behind compared to the rough, scratched microdermabrasion side. Also emphasize how Polishing Peel™ has been shown in clinical studies to deliver skin resurfacing, smoothing, and softening results that are equivalent to a professional microdermabrasion treatment.
Microdermabrasion is becoming one of the most popular nonsurgical cosmetic procedures available. At a substantial investment of both time and money, in clinics across the country, thousands of people undergo resurfacing procedures every day. Both women and men are seeking to reverse the damage to their skin caused by sun exposure, acne, age, and environmental assaults.
- Tru Face™ Revealing Gel — Polishing Peel™ and Tru Face™ Revealing Gel make a dynamic sponsoring set. This powerful pair delivers smoothing, softening, and brightening benefits for dramatic results. The polyhydroxy acids (PHAs) in Tru Face™ Revealing Gel gently increase skin cell turnover, refine pores, and chelate excess metal ions in the skin for a bright, more youthful looking complexion. Couple the power of PHAs with the clinically proven resurfacing and smoothing action of Polishing Peel™ for incredible, glowing skin that people will notice and envy.
- Liquid Body Lufra — finely ground walnut shells buff out rough spots on elbows, backs of arms, knees, heels, and all over. Step out of the shower with smoother skin. Also ideal for shaving, leaves legs smooth and silky-soft.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long do I leave Polishing Peel™ on before removing it?
Let stand for approximately one to two minutes—or until product firms (do not allow product to dry completely).
How much product should I apply?
You should use enough product to form an evenly distributed, visible layer on the surface of your face and neck.
How often do I use Polishing Peel™?
For best results, use three times the first week and twice a week thereafter to maintain a polished appearance.
How is Polishing Peel™ different from microdermabrasion?
Most clinical microdermabrasion and in-home microdermabrasion products use abrasive crystal particles (aluminum oxide) to resurface the skin. These abrasive particles leave tiny scratches on the surface of the skin. Polishing Peel™ is free of these abrasive particles and does not leave scratches on the surface of the skin, so light is reflected more evenly, creating a luminous glow to the complexion.
How is Polishing Peel™ similar to microdermabrasion?
Polishing Peel™ provides skin resurfacing, smoothing, and softening benefits equivalent to a professional microdermabrasion session. In a split-face study, 91 percent of participants said their skin felt resurfaced after the Polishing Peel™ treatment and said Polishing Peel™ provided the same skin-smoothing results as professional microdermabrasion. Polishing Peel™ was preferred by the majority of participants, and 97 percent said their skin was softer after Polishing Peel. ™
What can I do if Polishing Peel™ becomes too dry?
Lightly misting the skin with NaPCA Moisture Mist works well. Do not over moisten.
What products should not be used with Polishing Peel™?
Nu Skin 180°® Cell Renewal Fluid may cause some skin to be more sensitive. Therefore, do not use Polishing Peel™ with Cell Renewal Fluid if irritation occurs.
What is Polishing Peel™?
Polishing Peel™ is an enzymatic peel that resurfaces and refinishes skin, leaving a softer, smoother, glowing complexion. Clinically proven to be equivalent to a microdermabrasion session, it’s clinical skincare without the clinic.