Reveal fresh, pure skin morning and night. ageLOC Gentle Cleanse & Tone is a luxurious foaming cleanser that combines cleansing and toning into a single step. It gently cleanses, purifies, replenishes, and hydrates skin, preparing it to receive advanced anti-aging ingredients. An effective time-saver, this dual-action formula helps maintain skin’s natural healthy pH and delivers an infusion of ageLOC to the skin, targeting the sources of aging while leaving skin feeling refreshed and youthful.
- ageLOC targets the sources of aging to preserve the look of youth and reduce the appearance of aging.
- Cleanses and purifies skin, preparing the skin to receive anti-aging ingredients.
- Replenishes and maintains skin’s moisture, increasing healthy hydration.
- Works at the skin’s own natural healthy pH, helping to preserve skin’s natural moisture.
- Formulated with mild cleansing ingredients gentle enough for all skin types.
- ageLOC Proprietary Blend — targets the sources of aging.
- Betaine — retains water, increasing skin hydration.
- Mild Surfactants and Glycerin — cleanse the skin while maintaining the skin’s natural lipid barrier and adding moisture to the skin.
Use both morning and night. Moisten face and neck with lukewarm water. Place three pumps on fingertips and gently massage face and neck, avoiding contact with the eyes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. ageLOC Gentle Cleanse & Tone package size and instructions are optimized for 30-day use.
- ageLOC Future Serum
- ageLOC Radiant Day SPF 22
- ageLOC Transforming Night
- ageLOC Tru Face® Essence Ultra
- ageLOC LumiSpa® Accent + IdealEyes®
Which skin types can use ageLOC Gentle Cleanse & Tone?
ageLOC Gentle Cleanse & Tone was formulated to be mild, so people of all skin types can effectively use it.
What makes ageLOC Gentle Cleanse & Tone both a cleanser and a toner?
The skin’s pH is approximately 5.5, though most experts agree that healthy skin can vary in pH between 4.5 and 6.5. ageLOC Gentle Cleanse & Tone has been formulated to have a pH of approximately 5.5–6.0. This falls within the healthy range for skin and, therefore, the product functions as both a cleanser and a toner, helping to balance the skin’s pH. Another important role for a toner in some of our core systems (in addition to balancing pH, which prepares the skin to accept treatment products) is to act as a vehicle for delivering key ingredients to the skin.
How does ageLOC Gentle Cleanse & Tone help maintain the proper pH of the skin if I use water to rinse off the impurities it has cleansed?
While water typically has a different pH than the skin, it really does not have the ability to change the pH during rinsing after ageLOC Gentle Cleanse & Tone. Water contains very few components that would contribute to a rapid change of the skin to a non-desirable pH. Therefore, rinsing this pH balancing product from the skin with water is insignificant to the overall pH.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Polysorbate 20, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Salicin, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tropolone.