Intensive Eye Complex is a quick absorbing cream that instantly hydrates and revives the delicate skin around the eyes.
Nutricentials™ Story/Long Concept: Replenish your eyes. Believed to bring health and vitality when consumed, brown seaweed is highly mineralized and rich with amino acids and antioxidants, and aids in the absorption of nutrients. Featured in Intensive Eye Complex, brown seaweed fortifies the skin’s natural ability to absorb and retain moisture, instantly softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes to reflect a more youthful, vibrant appearance.
Short Concept/Catalog: Replenish your eyes. Maintain proper moisture levels in the delicate eye area to reflect a more youthful, vibrant appearance. Formulated with brown seaweed, this intense moisturizer enhances the skin’s natural ability to absorb and retain moisture, instantly softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Men and women ages 25+ who are concerned with:
- Maintaining moisture levels.
- Dry skin around the eye area.
- Protects against moisture loss.
- Promotes cellular respiration for a youthful look.
- Soothes and moisturizes the delicate skin around the eye area.
- Absorbs quickly.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- Brown seaweed—highly mineralized and rich with amino acids and antioxidants, it aids in the absorption and retention of moisture.
- Coastal marine fennel (INCI: Crithmum Maritimum Extract)— scavenges free radicals and increases the production of ceramides, an important feature for skin barrier function and restoration. Also known to promote cell respiration.
- Essential fatty acids—help soothe and maintain the delicate lipid balance.
Lightly pat around eye area morning and evening. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not apply to eyelids.
In a recent clinical study, Intensive Eye Complex was shown to have a demonstrable impact on skin moisturization levels. The object of the study was to determine if independent graders and participants could detect an improvement in the skin around the eyes after using Intensive Eye Complex. After just seven days of product use, the study showed the skin around the eyes looked and felt more moisturized:
- 65% of participants rated the overall appearance of the skin around their eyes as good or excellent.
- 75% of participants had light to no dark circles under their eyes.
- 95% of participants said the skin around their eyes felt very or somewhat moisturized.
- 90% of participants claimed the skin around their eyes appeared very or somewhat moisturized.
- 85% of participants said the skin around their eyes appeared very or somewhat smooth.
When asked to rate their skin on a scale of one (strongly disagree) to five (strongly agree) after using Intensive Eye Complex for seven days, participants generally agreed that the skin around their eyes appeared better, smoother, and softer. In fact, 100 percent of the participants said they liked the overall appearance of the treated eye skin at the end of the clinical study. These results demonstrate intense moisturizing benefits and reflect the ability of Intensive Eye Complex to aid in maintaining proper moisture levels to keep eyes looking beautiful.
- On most areas of the body, the epidermis is approximately 0.045 millimeters thick. On the palms of the hands and soles of the feet, it is up to several millimeters thick. However, around the eyes, it is only 0.020 millimeters thick. This helps explain why the skin around the eyes is so delicate and requires special care.
- For many reasons, the delicate tissue that surrounds your eyes is more likely to display signs of advancing age sooner than other areas of the face and body. Over time, fine lines tend to give way to the deeper lines called crow’s feet. Sun exposure may be responsible for as much as 75 percent of aging skin. To protect against premature aging around the eyes, keep the area adequately moisturized and wear sunscreen to block aging UVA and UVB rays.
- Tru Face™ Line Corrector—features a revolutionary pro-collagen peptide that helps soften moderate to deep lines around your mouth, eyes, and forehead.
- Tru Face™ Revealing Gel—polyhydroxy acids provide a gentle approach to revealing a smooth, more youthful looking complexion.
- Creamy Cleansing Lotion—protects the skin’s delicate moisture barrier while effectively cleansing the skin.
- Nu Colour® Eye Makeup Remover—a gentle eye makeup remover that is safe for sensitive eyes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the skin around the eyes really different from the skin on the rest of my face? Yes, the skin around the eyes is the thinnest and most sensitive.
Which skin types should use Intensive Eye Complex? Intensive Eye Complex is great for all skin types for added moisture and protection in the delicate eye area.
Why is it important to moisturize the eye area? The skin around the eyes is the first area to show the telltale signs of aging and stress. Moisturization of the eye area can protect the delicate moisture barrier as well as minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Intensive Eye Complex is specifically formulated to supplement and protect the fragile skin around the eyes with intense moisture.