With conditioning panthenol and soothing aloe vera, Enhancer Skin Conditioning Gel soothes the skin and prevents moisture loss. Use liberally to keep skin comfortable and to support its natural, healthy moisture balance.
- Men and women of all skin types who want light moisturisation in a gel form.
- Men who want to diminish the drying effects or irritation of shaving.
- People who have windburned or sunburned skin.
- People with oily skin who want a light moisturiser.
- Refreshing multipurpose soother and moisturiser.
- Great pre- or post-shave conditioner.
- Lightweight hydrator for people who are new to skin care.
- Natural, refreshing fragrance.
- Has a subtle cooling sensation that feels great on the skin.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- Aloe vera − a natural conditioning agent recognised for its soothing properties.
- Panthenol − a pro B vitamin that conditions the skin.
- NaPCA − a humectant that binds moisture to the skin.
Apply liberally to keep skin comfortable. Use any time.
- Epoch® Everglide Foaming Shave Gel − you’ll enjoy a smooth, close, comfortable shave with Epoch® Everglide. Its rich lather cushions skin against the harsh effects of everyday shaving with mullein, a botanical that grows in the American Southwest.
- Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud® − draws out impurities, removes dead skin cells and nurtures skin with more than 30 skin-beneficial minerals. Native Americans of the Pacific Northwest tried to use this special mud to make pots. They were unsuccessful because of its fine particle size, but noticed their hands were softer and smoother after handling it. Today, you can experience the renewing benefits of this mud by pampering your face and body regularly.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which skin types should use Enhancer? Enhancer is the perfect moisturiser for oily skin and it can be used as a soothing gel for dry or sensitive skin. This cooling gel also feels great on sore, chapped or sunburned skin.
Can Enhancer be used as an aftershave? Yes, Enhancer features conditioning panthenol and soothing aloe vera, making it a refreshing treat for just-shaved skin.