Epoch® Ava puhi moni Shampoo and Light Conditioner gently cleanses and hydrates, leaving your hair clean, vibrant and lustrous.
Discover the secret of ava puhi moni. For generations, Polynesians have washed and conditioned their hair with the nectar of the bulb-like ava puhi flower. Now you can enjoy the ava puhi experience with this rich ethnobotanical shampoo and light conditioner. Two products in one, which gently cleanses and hydrates, leaving your hair clean, vibrant and lustrous.
Men and women with thick hair who prefer cleansing and conditioning in a one-step process.
- Cleanses and conditions hair in one step.
- Contains the true extract from the bulb-like flower of ava puhi, the same extract used by Polynesians for centuries to clean, soften and condition hair.
- Safe for coloured or chemically treated hair.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- A donation of US$0.25 from each Epoch® product sold goes toward the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation®, a non-profit organisation committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures and protecting fragile environments.
- ava puhi extract – taken directly from the bulb-like flower of the wild ginger plant (Zingiber zerumbet) for generations, Polynesians have used ava puhi to cleanse and condition their hair.
Wet hair. Place a small amount of Epoch® Ava puhi moni Shampoo and Light Conditioner in your hands and gently massage to create lather. Apply lather throughout hair, then rinse thoroughly. Follow with Epoch® Ava puhi moni Conditioner for added softening and conditioning.
DID YOU KNOW…
Ava puhi is a natural ingredient known for its conditioning, smoothing and shine-enhancing benefits. For generations, Polynesians have squeezed nectar from the ava puhi bulblike flower directly onto their hair to wash and condition it. Epoch® Ava puhi moni shampoos and conditioners are called Ava puhi moni because “ava puhi moni” means “true ava puhi” (the word “moni” in Hawaiian means “true”). Epoch® is the only line of products that uses the same part of the plant as used by the indigenous people of Hawaii. To grow and cultivate the ava puhi plant for use in Epoch® hair care products, Nu Skin® has established a relationship with an independent agricultural source in the islands of Polynesia.
- epoch® ava puhi moni conditioner – this ethnobotanical conditioner is formulated with the bulb-like flower extract of the ava puhi plant to give hair body and shine.
- epoch® everglide – includes mullein – a botanical that grows in the American Southwest. The rich lather of Epoch® Everglide cushions skin against the harsh effects of everyday shaving, giving you a close, clean, comfortable shave.
- epoch® glacial marine mud® – draws out impurities, removes dead skin cells and nurtures skin with more than 30 skin beneficial minerals. Native Americans of the Pacific Northwest tried to use this special mud to make pots. They were unsuccessful because of its fine particle size, but noticed their hands were softer and smoother.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What hair type is best suited for epoch® ava puhi moni Shampoo and Light conditioner? Epoch® Ava puhi moni Shampoo and Light Conditioner is suitable for thicker hair types. Those with dry or damaged hair may want to follow with Epoch® Ava puhi moni Conditioner for more conditioning benefits.
What ingredient in epoch® ava puhi moni Shampoo and Light conditioner makes my hair so soft and shiny? The natural polysaccharides found in the ava puhi flower condition the hair shaft, making it smooth and shiny. Its natural moisturising properties also hydrate the hair, making it feel softer.
Where does Nu Skin® obtain the ava puhi extract? Nu Skin® has established a relationship with an independent agricultural source in the islands of Polynesia to grow and cultivate the ava puhi plant for use in all Epoch® Ava puhi moni products.