Helps diminish the discomfort of breakouts. Epoch® Blemish Treatment combines proven pore-clearing ingredients with Job’s Tears, a botanical ingredient used historically in Asia to reduce redness; yarrow, used for centuries to help soothe the skin; burdock, which helps clear up troubled complexions; and skinsoothing chamomile extract.
- Primary audience: Teens who experience breakouts occasionally.
- Secondary audience: Men and women who experience breakouts occasionally.
- Spot treatment to target and help treat breakouts.
- Botanical extracts help calm redness to improve skin’s appearance.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- Job’s Tears − this plant grows as a tall, wild grass along trails and roadsides. Rich in amino acids, the root was used historically in tropical Asia for treating and calming troubled skin. It was well known for its ability to target and help relieve the pressure associated with blemishes. Job’s Tears extract is a key ingredient in Epoch® Blemish Treatment to help soothe skin affected by blemishes.
- Yarrow, burdock and chamomile − these botanicals have been widely used for centuries by Native Americans to calm a variety of irritating skin conditions. The plants were made into a poultice and applied directly to affected areas as a calming remedy. These herbal extracts work together in Epoch® Blemish Treatment to help calm troubled skin.
- Salicylic acid − clinically proven to effectively treat blemishes.
DID YOU KNOW…
A donation of $0.25 from each Epoch® product sold goes to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation®, a non-profit organisation committed to creating a better world for children by improving human life, continuing indigenous cultures and protecting fragile environments.
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer up to three times daily. Because drying of the skin may occur, begin with one application daily, gradually increasing applications as needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every second day.
- Nu Skin Clear Action® System − a comprehensive product system developed to manage the full range of effects breakouts can have on your skin. Epoch® Blemish Treatment is a perfect companion product to use for spot treatment when you first start using the system.
- Glacial Marine Mud® − draws out impurities, removes dead skin cells and nurtures skin with more than 30 skin-beneficial minerals. When using Epoch® Blemish Treatment, it’s great to regularly treat your skin to this oil-absorbing mask.
How often should I apply Epoch® Blemish Treatment to achieve optimum results? Begin applying Epoch® Blemish Treatment to problem areas once a day. Gradually increase to up to three applications a day if needed. If any dryness occurs, decrease the frequency of application. Epoch® Blemish Treatment can even be applied on top of makeup in the middle of the day to help fight stubborn blemishes. Simply apply, let dry, and then touch up makeup.
How does Epoch® Blemish Treatment differ from the Nu Skin Clear Action® System? The Nu Skin Clear Action® System is a complete set of products formulated for daily use on your whole face and neck to fight the past, present and future signs of breakouts, while Epoch® Blemish Treatment is an aggressive spot treatment to be used on current blemishes.
Can I use Epoch® Blemish Treatment with Nu Skin Clear Action®? Yes. Epoch® Blemish Treatment is an excellent companion to the Nu Skin Clear Action® System.
If using the Nu Skin Clear Action® System, when do I apply Epoch® Blemish Treatment? Epoch® Blemish Treatment should be applied after Nu Skin Clear Action® Toner.
Is Epoch® Blemish Treatment only for use on the face? No. Epoch® Blemish Treatment is an effective way to fight all blemishes.
Product Format Clear gel in a flexible tube with a dispensing nozzle and screw-top closure. Size 15 ml