Revive your skin with Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud. This skin renewing estuary treasure helps exfoliate dead skin cells, remove skin contaminants, and rejuvenate damaged or troubled skin. Continuously enriched by the ocean, this unique glacial mud nurtures your skin with more than 50 beneficial minerals and trace elements, including zinc and sea botanicals. Its naturally fine colloidal particles and absorbent properties significantly enhance its deep cleansing effects. Through an exclusive homogenization process, its particle size is further refined to create a highly absorbent mud that hydrates and cleanses with impeccable consistency. Experience revitalized skin by pampering your face and body with regular treatments of Epoch Glacial Marine Mud.
Men and women of all skin types.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Minute colloidal particles of Glacial Marine Mud act as an emulsifying agent by forming a barrier around oily particles, thus allowing them to be removed.
- Deposits more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements to nurture the skin.
- Softens and purifies the skin. By attracting water, the mud helps to hydrate the skin.
- Helps draw out impurities and toxins. The basic molecular structure of Glacial Marine Mud is negatively charged. Positive ions including cations that naturally occur in the mud and positively charged impurities bind to the mud’s negative charge and can then be rinsed away leaving skin cleansed and detoxified.
- Safety–allergy–dermatologist tested.
- Glacial Marine Mud (Maris limus)—obtained from a remote glacial estuary in the Pacific Northwest, absorbs impurities from skin (dirt, dead cells, excess oil) without robbing precious moisture. This skin-beneficial mud is homogenized to increase its absorption powers and provide ideal consistency. The following are some of the more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements featured:
- Copper—helps improve skin strength, cutting down on fragility.
- Zinc—an essential mineral for healthy skin.
- Magnesium—a necessary component of the skin’s natural energy cycle. • Silver—aids the skin’s antimicrobial activity.
- Chromium—helps maintain balance in the skin.
Apply a generous layer of mud to skin, avoiding mouth and eye areas. Let mud dry 15 to 20 minutes or until it turns a light aquamarine color. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use Epoch Glacial Marine Mud two to three times a week.
Thousands of years ago, Epoch Glacial Marine Mud was deposited naturally in a pristine glacial estuary in northern British Columbia. Legend has it that indigenous peoples may have tried to make pottery from this special mud. They were unsuccessful because of the mud’s ﬁ ne particle size, but noticed their hands were softer and smoother. Today, with exclusive rights to use this rare resource, Nu Skin brings you a wholly unique, skin beneﬁ cial mud rich in minerals and trace elements that empowers you to be a force for good throughout the world through donations to the EB Medical Research Foundation.
Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) is a genetically transmitted skin disorder that primarily aff ects children and causes the development of blisters or open sores on as much as 75 percent of the body. Dedicated to helping ﬁ nd a cure for EB, Nu Skin donates $0.25 of every Epoch Glacial Marine Mud product sale to the EB Medical Research Foundation.
- ageLOC® Transformation—infuse your skin with the power of ageLOC on a daily basis to target aging at its source. These premier products work together to reveal younger looking skin in eight ways—for a more youthful, healthier looking you now and in the future.
- ageLOC® Galvanic Spa® System II—rejuvenate your complexion, revitalize your scalp, and reﬁ ne your body with professional spa treatments—no appointment necessary. Bring the spa experience home with the patented ageLOC Galvanic Spa® System II.
- ageLOC Tru Face® Essence Ultra—with ageLOC to target sources of aging, the powerful science of Tru Face Essence Ultra helps restore facial ﬁ rmness, promotes cellular energy production, and helps prevent future signs of aging.
- Nu Skin 180°® Anti–Aging Skin Therapy System— Nu Skin 180° is a four-step skin care system clinically proven to reﬁ ne texture, even skin tone, and diminish the appearance of ﬁ ne lines and wrinkles for an overall more youthful appearance.
- Epoch® Sole Solution®—featuring crushed allspice berry, this ethnobotanical cream brings a hidden solution from the rainforest to you. So much more than a moisturizer, Epoch Sole Solution restores healthy looking heels, toes, and soles.
- Epoch® Baobab Body Butter—time–tested ethnobotanicals, shea butter, and fruit pulp from the African baobab tree promote smooth, supple skin for touchably soft skin all day, while enhancing skin resiliency for even softer skin tomorrow.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is the mud mined? Is the environment harmed? All Canadian governmental regulations are followed in the extraction of the mud. Every day the mud is covered by 8–10 foot tides. When the tides go out, the mud is mined. The upper layer of mud is removed and the mud is harvested from a 3–4 foot depth to ensure consistency. All holes are filled with rocks and the top layer of mud is replaced. The mud is constantly replenished from the tides and nearby mountain springs. The mud is in a very remote area—two and a half hours by jeep on a dirt road and two hours by boat from the closest road.
Will Epoch Glacial Marine Mud stain fabrics? Yes, be careful when applying and washing off the mud. It can stain clothes, washcloths, and other fabrics it may come in contact with.