Nu Skin Clear Action focuses on more than just the pimple. It’s a comprehensive system to help clear the signs of past and present breakouts and to ensure the future healthy look of your complexion.
Nu Skin Clear Action® Acne Medication Night Treatment minimizes the signs of breakouts while you sleep. It also works to reduce the appearance of remnant marks, including discoloration and uneven skin texture, caused by prior breakouts.
Helps you wake up to healthier looking skin. Nu Skin Clear Action® Acne Medication Night Treatment minimizes the signs of breakouts while you sleep. Salicylic acid clears pores while retinol and patented alpha lipoic acid work to diminish the appearance of remnant marks (uneven skin texture and discoloration) associated with past breakouts for a smooth, clear, evenly toned complexion.
- Men and women in their 20s and 30s who currently have or have experienced blemish-prone skin in the past.
- Men and women ages 20+ who have acne scarring from past breakouts.
This product treats the PAST issues of problematic skin in the following ways:
- Helps decrease the appearance of rough texture and discoloration from past acne.
- Smooths and evens skin tone, reducing the appearance of discoloration caused by past breakouts.
- Helps minimize the appearance of scars.
This product treats the PRESENT issues of problematic skin in the following way:
- Works to eliminate most blemishes.
- Patented alpha lipoic acid—helps decrease the appearance of remnant marks (uneven skin texture and discoloration) associated with past breakouts.
- Retinol—works to smooth and even skin tone, reducing the appearance of discoloration caused by past breakouts.
- Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate)—helps minimize the appearance of scars.
- Licorice extract—helps soothe the skin and reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Salicylic Acid—a beta hyphoxy acid, penetrates pores to eliminate most blemishes.
Use at night after applying toner. Dispense a pearl-sized amount onto fingertip, then in an upward, outward motion, lightly smooth on face and neck. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that boosts the positive effects that vitamin C, which works to block the melanin production pathway, has on skin. The result is a reduction in the appearance of dark spots left over from past breakouts and diminishing hyperpigmentation in the skin.
- Alpha lipoic acid also stimulates the skin’s nutrient intake and removal of wastes, promoting healthy skin cell renewal and scar tissue repair. The result is a smoother appearance and a reduction of scars left from past breakouts.
- Tru Face Revealing Gel—gentle polyhydroxy acids stimulate cell renewal to improve skin texture and radiance and refine pore size, revealing a smooth, more youthful looking complexion.
- Epoch® Blemish Treatment—a spot treatment that combines proven pore-clearing acne medicine (salicylic acid) with Job’s tears, used historically in Asia to reduce redness, and yarrow, used for centuries to help soothe the skin. This product can be used with the Nu Skin Clear Action® System in the first few weeks during the “flare up” stage.
- Pharmanex® Cortitrol® Stress Control Formula—a unique dietary supplement that helps your body modulate healthy levels of cortisol, a stress hormone. Studies show this primary stress hormone can stimulate an over-production of oil from the sebaceous glands in the skin. When this excess oil mixes with dead skin cells and bacteria, it can cause acne to develop or become worse. Cortitrol® combines natural ingredients that have been scientifically shown to have direct cortisol balancing effects. These balancing effects, in turn, help you cope better and reduce stress.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What causes the bright yellow color in Nu Skin Clear Action® Acne Medication Night Treatment? Licorice extract, which soothes the skin and helps reduce the appearance of past redness, causes the bright yellow color.
Does Nu Skin Clear Action® Acne Medication Night Treatment offer sufficient moisturization for my skin? For most people, Nu Skin Clear Action® Acne Medication Night Treatment will provide sufficient moisture. However, you may need an additional moisturizer depending on your skin type.