Nu Skin Clear Action focuses on more than just the pimple. It’s a comprehensive system to help clear the signs of past and present breakouts and to ensure the future healthy look of your complexion.
Cleanses deep into your pores. Nu Skin Clear Action Acne Medication Foaming Cleanser addresses the PRESENT issues of blemish-prone skin with salicylic acid, which penetrates pores to eliminate most blemishes. It also addresses the FUTURE issues of blemish-prone skin by keeping the skin clean so oil will not build up and cause future breakouts.
Nu Skin Clear Action Acne Medication Foaming Cleanser is formulated to disrupt the breakout-causing union of oil and debris. You know it’s working as the foam bubbles and changes from white to clear. Featuring salicylic acid to clear pores and reduce most breakouts, this cleanser leaves your skin fresh and clean without feeling tight or dry.
Men and women who have or have had blemish-prone skin, and anyone who experiences breakouts.
This product addresses the PRESENT issues of blemishprone skin in the following way: • Contains salicylic acid—a beta hydroxy acid that penetrates pores to eliminate most blemishes.
This product addresses the FUTURE issues of blemish-prone skin in the following way: • Keeps skin clean so oil will not build up and cause future breakouts.
- Salicylic acid—a beta hydroxy acid that penetrates pores to eliminate most blemishes.
Both morning and night, dispense cleanser (about the amount of a medium-sized coin) into palm of hand. Apply to dry face and neck in a circular motion. Let foam work on skin for one to three minutes while it dissipates from white to clear. Rinse with warm water and towel dry.
- Nu Skin Clear Action Acne Medication Foaming Cleanser is the most demonstrable product in the system because the customer can instantly feel the cleanser in action.
- Place a small amount of cleanser on the back of the customer’s hand. Instruct the recipient to work cleanser on the back of their hand into a lather. Let them feel that bubbling effect as they watch it change from white to clear. Wipe their hand with a damp washcloth and point out that their skin doesn’t feel tight or stripped, yet it does feel clean.
- Epoch® Blemish Treatment—a spot treatment that combines proven pore-clearing acne medicine (salicylic acid) with Job’s tears, used historically in Asia to reduce redness, and yarrow, used for centuries to help soothe the skin. This product can be used with the Nu Skin Clear Action System in the first few weeks during the “flare up” stage.
- Epoch® Glacial Marine Mud—draws out impurities, removes dead skin cells, and nurtures skin with more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements.
- Pharmanex® Cortitrol®—a unique dietary supplement that helps your body modulate healthy levels of cortisol, a stress hormone. Studies show this primary stress hormone can stimulate an over-production of oil from the sebaceous glands in the skin. When this excess oil mixes with dead skin cells and bacteria, it can cause acne to develop or become worse. Cortitrol combines natural ingredients that have been scientifically shown to have direct cortisol-balancing effects. These balancing effects, in turn, help you cope better and reduce stress.
- Pharmanex® LifePak® Nano—complete anti-aging nutrition that’s highly absorbable by your body. LifePak Nano is made of the finest nutrients and provides exceptional nutritional support. As your skin is fighting acne, your antioxidant supply is being depleted, which can accelerate the aging process. Taking LifePak Nano will help you replenish this antioxidant supply.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a specific reason why we apply the Foaming Cleanser to a dry face with dry hands? What if I choose to apply to a wet face or use wet hands? Nu Skin Clear Action Acne Medication Foaming Cleanser is a sensory product and the foaming action diminishes with additional moisture. Having dry hands and applying the product to a dry face allows for more foaming action. If you choose to use with a wet face and wet hands, the efficacy of the product will be the same, but you will lose the sensory experience.
Is there a reason why foam is being used as a cleanser? Nu Skin Clear Action Acne Medication Foaming Cleanser is a light foam that you can feel bubbling as it cleans your face. The bubbling action of the foam helps to deliver the acne fighting ingredients deep into the pores to break up the acne-causing union of oil and debris.