Tru Face™ Revealing Gel with polyhydroxy acids is a gentle approach to revealing a smooth, more radiant looking complexion.
Many things in life are irritating. Anti-aging skin care shouldn’t be. Tru Face™ Revealing Gel is a kinder, gentler approach to revealing a smoother, more youthful looking complexion. This formula features the polyhydroxy acids (PHAs) lactobionic acid and gluconolactone, clinically proven to deliver the traditional cell turnover benefits of alphahydroxy acid treatments and more. PHAs chelate excess metal ions for a radiant skin tone, bind to moisture for enhanced hydration, and provide powerful antioxidant protection. Representing the next generation in anti-aging technology, Tru Face™ Revealing Gel offers anti-aging solutions—even for those with sensitive skin.
Men and women who want smooth, youthful looking skin, but are not willing to tolerate the irritation associated with traditional AHAs.
- Brightens the complexion.
- Refines pores.
- Stimulates skin cell renewal.
- Chelates excess metal ions.
- Binds to water for added hydration.
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection.
- Benefits all skin types, even sensitive skin, due to nonirritating polyhydroxy acids (clinically proven to be as effective as traditional AHAs).
- Utilizes patented technologies.
- Gluconolactone—this PHA gently penetrates skin to reduce the appearance of pore size and the visible effects of photoaging. Proven to be effective in visibly improving skin texture and radiance.
- Lactobionic—a PHA clinically shown to significantly enhance skin cell turnover while improving skin brightness and texture. Works gently, without irritation. Acts as a powerful antioxidant and metal chelator that is so nurturing it is used as a preservation solution for transplant organs during transport.
Use morning and night after cleansing and toning. Squeeze a peasized amount onto fingertip. Lightly apply a thin layer over the face and neck. Do not rub or massage into the skin. Immediately follow with the Nu Skin® moisturizer for your skin type.
Clinicals A clinical study* with Tru Face™ Revealing Gel showed: • 60% improvement in skin texture • 34% improvement in the appearance of pore size *After twelve weeks of twice daily use.
“The gel is a fabulous addition to the line. My pores have always bothered me because I thought they were too big. Aside from a smoother, clearer, and more radiant appearance, I’ve found my pores seem smaller with Revealing Gel.” —CATHY SARKADY, NY
“My skin has NEVER looked more radiant. I am 60 years of age, and when I spent a few days in Montreal, my old roommate said to me, ‘you look younger than when we lived together,’ and that was over 26 years ago!” —GLORIA MOSSERI, NY
“I just want to let you know that I love this product. After 25 days of use, I find my pores look smaller and that I have smoother skin in general. I love it.” —SYLVIA SUN, NJ
In order to demonstrate the intense antioxidant power of Tru Face™ Revealing Gel, place a few drops on half of the face of an oxidized or “darkened” copper coin. Wait 5–20 minutes for Tru Face™ Revealing Gel to brighten the coin, bringing the copper back to its stable structure. This demonstrates that the polyhydroxy acids in the formula stabilize free radicals in your skin, helping to prevent skin-aging damage.
Lactobionic acid, a key ingredient in Tru Face™ Revealing Gel, is so nurturing it is used as a preservation solution for transplant organs during transport.
- Nu Skin 180°® Face Wash—this cleanser contains 10% vitamin C to reduce the appearance of discoloration and improve skin tone. Helps bring out your more radiant and youthful skin.
- Tru Face® Line Corrector—offers additional anti-aging benefits. Pro-collagen peptide 3 in Tru Face® Line Corrector sends age reversing signals to collagen-producing cells to help reduce the appearance of moderate to deep lines.
- Tru Face™ Skin Perfecting Gel—offers added age fighting benefits. Kelpadelie, a marine algae, helps to protect collagen and elastin. Note: if Revealing Gel and Skin Perfecting Gel are applied too heavily they have a tendency to ball up because both are gel-based formulas.
- Polishing Peel™ Skin Refinisher—assists Tru Face™ Revealing Gel with skin smoothing and pore refining activities. Features pumpkin enzymes to resurface, soften, and polish the skin and bentonite clay to remove dead skin cells and toxins. Polishing Peel™ delivers a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Nu Skin 180°® Anti-Aging Skin Therapy System (not to be used consecutively)—Tru Face™ Revealing Gel is a perfect substitute for Cell Renewal Fluid for those whose skin cannot tolerate this product, or for those who are looking for something to provide continued results during the resting period from cell renewal fluid.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I use Tru Face™ Revealing Gel instead of Tru Face™ Skin Perfecting Gel or Line Corrector? Each Tru Targeted Treatment product has a unique function and addresses different factors that influence the aging process. Use one, or all of the products, that address your specific concerns.
I don’t have sensitive skin; should I use this product? Tru Face™ Revealing Gel is great for anyone who wants smoother skin, refined pores, and younger looking skin.
Do I need to rotate on and off this product the way I did with MHA and the Nu Skin 180°® Anti-Aging Skin Therapy System? No, Tru Face™ Revealing Gel is gentle enough to be used continuously, and will always retain efficacy, as the skin will not begin to buffer the polyhydroxy acids.
I sometimes find the Nu Skin 180°® Anti-Aging Skin Therapy System irritating. Will I have the same problem with Tru Face™ Revealing Gel? Tru Face™ Revealing Gel features polyhydroxy acid technology, which is gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. In fact, lactobionic acid is so gentle it is often used as a preservation solution for transplant organs.
Can I use Tru Face™ Revealing Gel with the Nu Skin 180°® Anti-Aging Skin Therapy System? Although Tru Face™ Revealing Gel is incredibly gentle, we do not recommend using it with the entire Nu Skin 180°® System. Tru Face™ Revealing Gel is a great alternative for Nu Skin 180°® Cell Renewal Fluid if you have previously discovered sensitivities to that product. We also recommend using Tru Face™ Revealing Gel when you cycle off the Nu Skin 180°® System to maintain optimal anti-aging benefits.
Why is iron chelation a benefit to my skin? The removal of excess metals in the skin reduces the potential for oxidative damage that can lead to a sallow appearance.