TRU TARGETED TREATMENTS OVERVIEW
Tru Targeted Treatments utilize the best and very latest in clinically proven technologies to target biological aging, a result of age, diet, and exercise; environmental aging, originating from exposure to sunlight, pollution, and cigarette smoke; and mechanical aging, caused by habitual muscle movements repeated day after day, year after year. This targeted approach helps reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and age spots; improve firmness; and keep skin looking smooth, supple, and radiant.
Patience may be a virtue, but when it comes to lines and wrinkles, it’s highly overrated. Tru Face™ Instant Line Corrector gives you permission to be impatient by immediately diminishing lines and wrinkles for up to 12 hours. Featuring GABA, a natural amino acid that fills and relaxes facial lines, this powerful cream quickly and safely reduces the effects of years of habitual facial movements.
Tru Face™ Instant Line Corrector—Why Wait?
Women and men ages 25+ who want an immediate, temporary solution for reducing fine lines and wrinkles to create a smoother, more youthful look without the cost or pain associated with surgical procedures.
- Temporarily reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes and lips.
- Immediately promotes the relaxation of lines and wrinkles for a younger look and a smoother feel.
- Lasts for up to 12 hours.
- GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid)—a powerful natural amino acid that promotes the relaxation of facial lines and wrinkles.
- Portulaca oleracea extract—an herbaceous plant extract that works to inhibit irritation mediators to help soothe and calm the skin.
Third Party Clinical Study
Key ingredients in Tru Face™ Instant Line Corrector delivered a significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines and facial wrinkles 10 minutes after application.
- 52% reduction overall.
- 51% reduction in the eye area.
- 55% reduction in the forehead area.
- 51% reduction in the neck area.
Pat cream gently into facial lines and wrinkles. Wait one minute, then reapply. Deeper lines may require a third application. Follow with the Nu Skin® moisturizer of your choice or the recommended moisturizer for your core daily system.
- Nu Skin 180°® Anti-Aging Skin Therapy System—featuring the powerful anti-aging benefits of the polyhydroxy acid gluconolactone, the Nu Skin 180°® System is clinically proven to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, refine texture, and even skin tone for an overall more youthful appearance.
- Tru Face™ Essence—a facial contouring serum that contains the patented anti-aging ingredient Ethocyn, ® which helps restore definition and firmness to the skin.
- Tru Face™ Line Corrector—features a revolutionary pro-collagen peptide that helps soften moderate to deep lines around the mouth, eyes, and forehead.
- Consumers worldwide spend more than $40 billion every year on anti-aging skin care products. This figure continues to grow as middle aged consumers refuse to succumb to the signs of aging their parents thought inevitable.
- In February 2001, Tru Face™ Line Corrector became one of the first peptide wrinkle treatments on the market.
- Botox treatments, approved by the Food and Drug Administration for wrinkle treatments in 2002, have recently become the most popular dermatological procedure, but are extremely expensive ($300–$700 per area, every six months) and carry heavy risks: infection, numbness, and temporary muscle paralysis (two to four weeks long).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is Tru Face™ Instant Line Corrector different from Tru Face™ Line Corrector? Tru Face™ Instant Line Corrector contains the amino acid GABA to immediately fill and relax facial lines for short-term, wrinklesmoothing benefits that last up to 12 hours. Tru Face™ Line Corrector features the revolutionary pro-collagen peptide palmitoyl pentapeptide-3, and promotes long-term collagen production to soften moderate to deep lines around the mouth, eyes, and forehead.
Do I always have to use Tru Face™ Instant Line Corrector with Tru Face™ Line Corrector? Both products deliver promised benefits when used independently, but when used together, they provide a more visibly effective wrinkle solution. By combining short-term wrinkle relaxation with long-term collagen production, the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is greatly diminished. For optimal results now and in the future, use both products together.
How is Tru Face™ Instant Line Corrector different from Face Lift™? Face Lift™ contains key ingredients that tighten and pull the skin as they dry, temporarily firming the skin. Tru Face™ Instant Line
Corrector relaxes and fills fine lines and wrinkles for a smooth, youthful look.
Will Tru Face™ Instant Line Corrector affect natural facial expression? GABA, the key ingredient in Tru Face™ Instant Line Corrector, is a naturally occurring amino acid in the body that promotes relaxation of fine lines and wrinkles; it does not paralyze muscles or inhibit facial expressions in any way.