Dewy-fresh skin is just a spray away. Packed with natural moisturebinding ingredients like NaPCA, hyaluronic acid, and urea, this formula keeps your skin feeling fresh. The cool, refreshing mist is also ideal for the body and hair.
Men, women, and children in dry or hot and humid environments.
- Improves skin’s moisture-binding capabilities.
- Increases moisture level, making skin feel supple and smooth and hair feel silky soft.
- Protects against the damaging, drying effects of wind, polluted air, and other environmental influences.
- Can be used to set makeup.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- Sodium PCA—binds water to the skin to help maintain an optimal moisture level.
- Hyaluronic acid—binds moisture to your skin and hair.
Spray generously on face, hair, and body whenever you need a refreshing moisture boost.
Global Media Croissant (Japan), circulation 219,000 In the August 2003 issue of Croissant, Nu Skin® NaPCA Moisture Mist is featured in a special section titled “Skin Care of Anchorwomen in Charge of Early Morning Programs.” Ms. Junko Akisawa, anchorwoman for TBS (Tokyo Broadcasting System, Inc.), introduced Nu Skin® NaPCA Moisture Mist as one of her favorite skin care items. TV Hebdo (Canada), circulation 205,000 The July 2003 issue of TV Hebdo features NaPCA Moisture Mist. The product is highlighted as an indispensable product to hydrate skin and hair. The article reads, “NaPCA Moisture Mist by Nu Skin is full of revitalizing and natural ingredients that refresh the skin and hair. Keep cool in the fridge.” A picture of the product is also shown.
- Mirror demonstration—spray NaPCA Moisture Mist and water onto two separate hand-held mirrors or onto different sections of the same mirror. Wait approximately 15 minutes. You will see that the water has evaporated, but the NaPCA Moisture Mist is still on the mirror. This visually demonstrates how humectants such as NaPCA, hyaluronic acid, and others hold on to water in the formula, keeping it from evaporating. In this same way, these humectants bind to water present in the formula and hold it to your skin, so the water cannot dry and dissipate into the air.
- Apricot demonstration—fill a small jar with NaPCA Moisture Mist and place a dried apricot in it. Seal the jar. Fill another small jar with mineral oil (an ingredient found in many moisturizers) and place a dried apricot into it. Seal this jar. After a few hours, you will see that the NaPCA Moisture Mist has actually plumped the dried apricot, but the mineral oil has not. This demonstration can be saved for many weeks or months, and the NaPCA Moisture Mist apricot will still be plump and the mineral oil apricot will still be shriveled. This demonstrates how NaPCA and other humectants bind and draw moisture to the skin.
- The humectant NaPCA is a component of skin that is believed to be partly responsible for the skin’s moisture retention ability. NaPCA can absorb massive amounts of water; is non-toxic, colorless, and odorless; and has been shown to be as mild to the skin as water.
- Although NaPCA is abundant in human skin, the cold, wind, and heat often dry your skin, giving it a flaky, rough feeling. By applying products with ingredients such as NaPCA, you can help eliminate these negative environmental factors. NaPCA works by retaining the water already in your skin and by attracting moisture from the atmosphere to your skin.
- NaPCA Moisture Mist is great for use when you’re out boating, playing at the beach, or poolside. Feel fresh as you travel by car or plane; cool off at home by keeping it in the refrigerator.
- Perennial® Intense Body Moisturizer—this allover body moisturizer enhances the skin cell’s natural defense mechanisms against external aggressors such as dry air, extreme temperatures, and wind and helps protect and provide resiliency to promote cellular durability for healthy looking skin year round.
- Sunright® BodyBlock—if you’re seeking relief from hot weather with NaPCA Moisture Mist, you may be in the heat of the sun. Don’t forget to protect your skin with Sunright® BodyBlock. Formulated with Parsol® 1789 and other sunscreens, Sunright® provides protection against UVA and UVB radiation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is NaPCA? NaPCA stands for sodium pyrolidone carboxylic acid, and is a powerful humectant that binds water to your skin.
Where does NaPCA come from? NaPCA is derived from the fermentation of soybeans.
Which skin type should use NaPCA Moisture Mist? NaPCA Moisture Mist provides light hydration for individuals with very oily skin or for any skin type that is in need of a refreshing moisture boost.
How does NaPCA Moisture Mist compare to other Nu Skin® moisturizers? Please see the chart below.