MENUA DENGAN INDAH – Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin enhances the skin’s natural resistance to the environment. Fortified with Nutricentials®, Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin features colourless carotenoids to enhance the skin’s natural resistance to the environment. These colourless carotenoids exhibit a unique stability when exposed to light, offering heightened protection against light-induced free radical damage. Added sunscreen protection against UVA and UVB rays also helps fight against premature ageing caused by the sun, resulting in a high-performance lotion that hydrates, protects and promotes vibrant, healthy looking skin all day, every day.
Men and women ages 20+ with normal to dry skin who are looking for a lotion that not only moisturises, but also delivers protection against environmental stressors.
- Colourless carotenoids – UV light activated, they provide powerful antioxidant protection against the environment.
- Shea butter, evening primrose oil and meadowfoam seed oil – provide rich emollients to enhance the skin’s natural barrier function and increase hydration levels.
- Parsol® 1789 and other sunscreens – shield against ageing UVA and UVB rays.
- Chamomile, cornflower and matricaria flower extracts – this special blend soothes the skin.
- Increases skin’s natural resistance to environmental exposure through unique natural antioxidant protection.
- Replenishes protective moisture barrier with essential moisture.
- Added sunscreens guard against skin-ageing UVA and UVB exposure.
- Promotes vibrant, healthy looking skin with consistent daily use.
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested. Usage/Application Using fingertips, apply generously to clean skin every morning before makeup application.
- Carotenoids are a biologically important group of chemical compounds built by plants, algae and microorganisms. In photosynthetic organisms (organisms that use light to create energy), carotenoids can aid in the absorption of light, capturing additional energy which helps neutralise tissuedamaging free radicals. -BARTLEY, G. E. & SCOLNIK, P. A. (1995)
- Carotenoids are of interest for protective applications due to their biological properties. However, most carotenoids were previously impractical for cosmetic use because of their intense colour.
- Most carotenoids tend to suffer severe degradation and loss of their antioxidation properties upon exposure to light and oxygen. -SCITA (1992)
- The algae Dunaliella salina displays a unique stability and is actually activated and more potent in the presence of UV light.
- Creamy Cleansing Lotion – protects the skin’s delicate moisture barrier while effectively cleansing the skin of dirt, oil and impurities.
- pH Balance Toner – featuring strawberry extract, this toner restores skin to its optimal pH level, allowing moisturisers to work more effectively.
- Night Supply Nourishing Cream – features phosphatidylcholine lipids to restore flexibility and resiliency to the skin for improved barrier function.
- Celltrex® Ultra – provides needy, dry skin with concentrated levels of the polyphenol hydroxytyrosol for supple, healthy looking skin.
- Intensive Eye Complex – fortifies the skin’s natural ability to absorb and retain moisture, instantly softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes to reflect a more youthful, vibrant appearance.
How does the new moisture restore day SPf 15 Normal to dry Skin differ from moisture restore intense moisturizer? Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin is an entirely new formula. It contains a unique colourless carotenoid that enhances the skin’s natural resistance to environmental damage. It also contains protective sunscreen agents to protect the skin from damaging UV rays. The original Moisture Restore offers intense moisturisation and can be used with the new Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin for additional moisture. It can also be used as a night cream.
can i use moisture restore day SPf 15 Normal to dry Skin with Nu Skin 180°®? Nu Skin 180°® UV Block Hydrator already offers necessary SPF protection, but for additional moisturisation and protection, Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin can be used after applying Nu Skin 180°® UV Block Hydrator.
How is moisture restore day SPf 15 Normal to dry Skin protective? Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin protects the skin in two ways. First, it contains colourless carotenoids that provide unique antioxidant protection from skin-ageing free radicals. Second, it contains added sunscreens to protect the skin from damaging UV radiation from the sun.
How is moisture restore day SPf 15 Normal to dry Skin different from other moisturisers? Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin is fortified with Nutricentials® – essential nutrients from food sources that are delivered directly to the skin in their purest, most concentrated form. Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin contains colourless carotenoids that enhance the skin’s natural resistance to the environment through powerful antioxidant protection. Other carotenoids tend to degrade and lose most of their antioxidation properties when exposed to UV light, but colourless carotenoids from the algae species Dunaliella salina become more stable and potent in the presence of UV light.
What can i do if my skin still feels dry after applying moisture restore day SPf 15 Normal to dry Skin? Two great products that can help are Creamy Hydrating Masque and Celltrex® Ultra. Adding these two products to your skin care routine can help boost the moisture levels in your skin. If this still does not meet your skin’s needs, you can apply Night Supply Nourishing Cream before Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin.