Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Combination to Oily features colourless carotenoids to enhance the skin’s natural resistance to the environment. These colourless carotenoids exhibit a unique stability when exposed to light, offering heightened protection against light-induced free radical damage. The SPF UVA/UVB protection also helps fight against premature ageing caused by the sun, resulting in a high-performance lotion that hydrates, protects and promotes vibrant, healthy looking skin all day, every day.
Men and women with combination to oily skin who are looking for a lotion that does more than just moisturise – a lotion that also delivers protection from environmental stressors.
- Increases skin’s resistance to environmental exposure through natural antioxidant protection. • SPF 15 guards against skin-ageing UVA/UVB exposure.
- Promotes vibrant, healthy looking skin.
- Oil-free, mattefying formula reduces shine. Key Ingredients
- UV light activated colourless carotenoids – provide powerful antioxidant protection against the environment.
- Hyaluronic acid – a moisturising compound found naturally in the skin; capable of binding moisture to the skin’s surface.
- Glycerine – softens and hydrates skin.
Using fingertips, apply generously to clean skin every morning.
DID YOU KNOW…
- Carotenoids are a biologically important group of chemical compounds built by plants, algae and microorganisms. In photosynthetic organisms (organisms that use light to create energy), carotenoids can aid in the absorption of light, capturing additional energy which helps to neutralise tissuedamaging free radicals. -BARTLEY, G. E. & SCOLNIK, P. A. (1995)
- Carotenoids are of interest for protective applications due to their biological properties. However, most carotenoids were previously impractical for cosmetic use because of their intense colour.
- Most carotenoids tend to suffer severe degradation and loss of their antioxidation properties upon exposure to light and oxygen. -SCITA (1992)
- The algae Dunaliella salina displays a unique stability and is actually activated and more potent in the presence of UV light.
- Dr. Etienne Soudant developed a patented new colourless carotenoid technology. By inhibiting the carotenoid biosynthesis pathway of the Dunaliella salina algae, the production of pigment is arrested, resulting in the first ever carotenoids that are completely colourless.
- Pure Cleansing Gel – features papain which penetrates deep into pores, freeing skin of oil, dead cells, makeup and pollution.
- pH Balance Mattefying Toner – bi-phase technology suspends oil-absorbing mineral powders to give an instant matte finish and control shine, while polyphenol-rich strawberry extract helps refine the complexion.
- Night Supply Nourishing Cream – features phosphatidylcholine lipids to restore flexibility and resiliency to the skin for improved barrier function.
- Celltrex® Ultra – provides concentrated levels of the polyphenol hydroxytyrosol for supple, healthy looking skin.
- Celltrex® CoQ10 Complete – promotes cellular energy production, allowing your skin to rebound beautifully from daily oxidative stress for a radiant, youthful appearance featuring Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) protected by an antioxidant network.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does the new Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Combination to Oily differ from Moisture Restore Intense Moisturizer? Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Combination to Oily Skin contains a unique colourless carotenoid that enhances the skin’s natural resistance to environmental damage. It also contains protective sunscreen agents to guard the skin from damaging UV rays. The original Moisture Restore Intense Moisturizer offers concentrated moisturisation and can be used with the new Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Combination to Oily for additional moisture. It can also be used as a night cream.
Can I use Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Combination to Oily with Nu Skin 180°®? The Nu Skin 180°® UV Block Hydrator SPF 18 already offers the necessary SPF protection, but to achieve additional moisturisation and protection, Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Combination to Oily can be used after applying Nu Skin 180°® UV Block Hydrator SPF 18.
How is Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Combination to Oily protective? Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Combination to Oily Skin protects the skin in two ways. First, Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Combination to Oily contains colourless carotenoids that provide unique antioxidant protection from skin-ageing free radicals. Second, Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Combination to Oily helps protect the skin from damaging UV radiation from the sun.
How is Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Combination to Oily mattefying? Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Combination to Oily provides light moisturisation while absorbing excess oil. It also provides the matte finish that combination skin types desire through the inclusion of ingredients like titanium dioxide, polymethylmethacrylate and cornstarch.
How does Moisture Restore Day SPF 15 Combination to Oily Skin compare to other Nu Skin® moisturisers? Please see the chart below.