Creamy Cleansing Lotion Normal to Dry Skin protects the skin’s delicate moisture barrier while effectively cleansing the skin of dirt, oil, and impurities.
Protects the skin’s vital moisture barrier each time you cleanse. Diets rich in soy help keep skin looking and feeling soft and supple. The skin nurturing benefits of soy sterols offer intense nourishment to rejuvenate skin, helping Creamy Cleansing Lotion keep even the driest, most sensitive skin soft and hydrated. Mild soap-free cleansers gently remove debris and pollution for a soft, comfortable, clean feeling. TARGET AUDIENCE Men and women with normal to dry skin.
- Soy sterols protect and replenish the skin’s delicate moisture barrier.
- Gentle, soap-free cleansers thoroughly remove impurities and debris without stripping critical skin lipids.
- Mild formula leaves normal, dry, and sensitive skin feeling soft, smooth, and comfortable. KEY INGREDIENTS
- Soy sterols—a rich source of natural vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and lecithin, this Nutricentials™ ingredient replenishes the skin’s protective moisture barrier each time you cleanse.
- Meadowfoam seed oil—hydrates and softens the skin.
- Mugwort, licorice, and algae extracts—soothe and comfort delicate skin.
Use morning and evening. Gently lather over face and neck using fingertips. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Follow with pH Balance Toner.
- Healthy skin maintains a slightly acidic pH between 5.5 and 6.5. Many standard soap brands are alkaline or basic, meaning their pH range is between 8.5 and 10.0. Disrupting the pH balance within the skin can cause the protective moisture barrier to break down, which can be especially detrimental for normal to dry complexions.
- Nu Skin uses only soap-free cleansers that gently wash the skin with mild surfactants. We carefully formulate our cleansers to a gentle pH range of 5.0 to 7.4, helping maintain the skin’s natural protective moisture barrier.
- To demonstrate the healthy pH range of our cleansers, simply dip a piece of litmus paper, which turns varied colors in the presence of different pH levels, into the cleanser and check the reading against the color code on the litmus scale. The ideal pH for cleansers is between 5.0 and 7.5.
- Explain that common alkaline soaps will strip the natural, healthy lipids from normal to dry skin, leaving it vulnerable to environmental stressors. But Creamy Cleansing Lotion, fortified with nurturing soy lipids, defends and improves your skin’s essential moisture barrier for softer, more supple feeling skin.
- Natural vitamin E from soy sterols is a more potent antioxidant (150 percent more) than synthetic vitamin E, providing intense protection from the damaging effects of environmental exposure.
- pH Balance Toner—with strawberry extract, restores skin to its optimal pH level, allowing moisturizers to work more effectively.
- Celltrex® Ultra Recovery Fluid—provides needy dry skin with concentrated levels of the polyphenol hydroxytyrosol for supple, healthy looking skin.
- Celltrex Co Q10 Complete—featuring Co Q10, and a complete antioxidant network, Celltrex Co Q10 Complete promotes cellular energy production, allowing your skin to rebound beautifully from daily oxidative stress for a radiant, more youthful appearance.
- Moisture Restore™ Day Protective Lotion SPF 15 Normal to Dry Skin—fortified with colorless carotenoids to provide superior antioxidant protection and rich emollients to enhance the skin’s natural barrier function.
- Night Supply™ Nourishing Cream—features phosphatidylcholine lipids to restore flexibility and resiliency to the skin for improved barrier function.
- Intensive Eye Complex—fortifies the skin’s natural ability to absorb and retain moisture, instantly softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes to reflect a more youthful, vibrant appearance.
- Creamy Hydrating Masque™ Nourishing Treatment— utilizes the moisture-retaining ability of cactus extract and saccharide isomerate to provide intense hydration to dry and sensitive skin.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which skin type can use Creamy Cleansing Lotion? Creamy Cleansing Lotion is specifically formulated for those with normal to dry skin, but any skin type requiring a gentle, moisturizing cleanser will benefit from Creamy Cleansing Lotion.
How is Creamy Cleansing Lotion different from other facial cleansers? Creamy Cleansing Lotion is fortified with Nutricentials™—essential nutrients from food sources delivered directly to the skin in their purest, most concentrated forms. Creamy Cleansing Lotion contains soy sterols to help protect the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
How can a lotion clean my skin? Creamy Cleansing Lotion contains oil-based ingredients to attract dirt and debris on the skin while mild surfactants gently wash them away.
How often should I use Creamy Cleansing Lotion? Creamy Cleansing Lotion should be used morning and evening to cleanse the skin. However, you can use the product more often if needed.
Can I use Creamy Cleansing Lotion on other parts of my body? Creamy Cleansing Lotion has been specifically formulated for the delicate skin on your face and neck. We recommend trying Liquid Body Bar if you are looking for a creamy cleanser for the body.