Pure Cleansing Gel Combination to Oily Skin deep cleans to free pores of oil, dead cells, makeup, and pollution.
Pure Cleansing Gel deep cleans and clarifies pores. Diets that contain papaya are known to help maintain healthy and radiant complexions. This nutrient-rich cleansing gel contains the Nutricentials™ ingredient papain—an enzyme from papaya that breaks down the debris of dead cells, oil, makeup, and pollution to free clogged pores. This soap free, foaming formula helps control oil without over drying. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean, and energized.
Men and women of all ages with combination to oily skin.
- Nutricentials™ ingredient papain loosens oil and dead skin cell buildup to effectively clear pores and energize the skin.
- Soap-free, foaming gel thoroughly removes dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping skin’s essential moisture.
- Helps regulate sebum levels to minimize shine throughout
- Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
- Papain—this proteolytic enzyme dissolves pore-blocking debris to help clean and energize the skin.
- Extracts of lemon, geranium, and fennel—help clarify the skin and balance oil.
Use morning and evening. Gently lather over moistened face and neck, then rinse thoroughly. Follow with pH Balance Mattefying Toner.
“I have been using Pure Cleansing Gel, pH Balance Mattefying Toner, Moisture Restore Day Mattefying Protective Lotion Combo to Oily—I can honestly say my face has never looked better. I have more self-confidence than I can remember ever having my entire life. You are a great company. I first decided to try Nu Skin products after reading an article. I was impressed with the charitable contributions you have made and continue to make. I felt like I wanted to try the products created by such a company. I’m glad that I did. Thank you for providing wonderful products. I will continue to tell my friends and family about Nu Skin.” —Hilary Cheney, USA.
- Normal healthy skin maintains a slightly acidic pH between 5.5–6.5. Many standard soap brands are alkaline or basic, meaning their pH range is between 8.5 – 10.0. Disrupting the pH balance within the skin can cause the protective moisture barrier to break down, weakening the skin.
- Nu Skin uses only soap-free cleansers that gently cleanse the skin with mild surfactants. We carefully formulate our cleansers to a gentle pH range of 5.0–7.4, helping maintain the skin’s natural protective moisture barrier.
- To demonstrate the healthy pH range of our cleansers, simply dip a piece of litmus paper, which turns varied colors in the presence of different pHs, into the cleanser and check the reading against the color code on the litmus scale. The ideal pH for cleansers is between 5.0–7.5.
- Explain to your customers that in addition to the pore cleansing benefits of papain offered in Pure Cleansing Gel, their skin will feel clean, soft, and comfortable because our cleansers do not strip the skin’s necessary moisture barrier.
- Alkaline soaps dry out and damage the skin by essentially breaking the skin apart, or changing the structure of its components. Alkaline soap has a reactive chemical structure that breaks the bonds holding fatty acid and protein molecules together. These fatty acid and protein molecules make up the cellular membrane and structure that protect and maintain the skin’s integrity. As these surface structures are denatured, the skin basically “breaks apart.”
- pH Balance Mattefying Toner—bi-phase technology suspends oil-absorbing mineral powders to give an instant matte finish and control shine, while polyphenol-rich strawberry extract helps refine the complexion.
- Celltrex® Ultra Recovery Fluid—provides needy dry skin with concentrated levels of the polyphenol hydroxytyrosol for supple, healthy looking skin.
- Celltrex® CoQ10 Complete—featuring Co Q10, and a complete antioxidant network, Celltrex Co Q10 Complete promotes cellular energy production, allowing your skin to rebound beautifully from daily oxidative stress for a radiant, more youthful appearance.
- Moisture Restore™ Day Protective Mattefying LotionSPF 15 Combination to Oily—is a specially formulated oil-free moisturizer perfect for minimizing oily complexions while shielding against aging UVA and UVB damage.
- Night Supply™ Nourishing Cream—this rich formula contains phosphatidylcholine, which enhances the skin’s renewal process.
- Polishing Peel™—this skin polishing procedure offers skin smoothing results equivalent to professional microdermabrasion.
- Glacial Marine Mud™—provides a powerful, deep-cleaning effect, drawing excess oils from pores while sea botanicals remineralize and condition the skin.
How is Pure Cleansing Gel different from other facial
cleansers for combination to oily skin types? Pure Cleansing Gel is fortified with Nutricentials™—essential nutrients from food sources delivered directly to the skin in their purest, most concentrated form. Pure Cleansing Gel contains papain, an enzyme from papaya that help dissolve pore-blocking oils and debris to leave skin clean and fresh.
Does Pure Cleansing Gel help manage the production
of oil in the skin? Pure Cleansing Gel helps to balance the oils on your skin with lemon, geranium, and fennel extracts by effectively removing any excess oil and debris.
How often should I use Pure Cleansing Gel? It is best to cleanse your face in the morning and before bed to keep your skin clear of pore-blocking debris. However, you can use Pure Cleansing Gel, when needed, throughout the day.